What day of the week...

fcrisswell
fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
do you weigh in? Why that day?

Just curious. I just randomly weigh in and try to stay off of it daily or it will make me crazy but I think I may just have to stick to one day a week (thinking Friday or Monday) so I don't drive myself insane (not a far drive really LOL)

Replies

• Rollyrover
    Rollyrover Posts: 68 Member
    i weighed in this morning, tuesday, and i weigh in naked is that the right thing to do, i sneak up before the kids get up and weigh first thing before i eat anything.

No real reason i weighed today just thought i do it to see how im doing and i was so surprised.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    I do monday mornings! It's a new week so it makes sense :)
  • meydusa
    meydusa Posts: 5
    Hi! I weigh in on Wednesdays because I found the site on a Wednesday, and started using it on a Wednesday. Good Luck!
  • Only once a week and on Wednesdays... try and work off any bad effects of the weekend before I weigh in!
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    I weigh on Tuesday morning. I have a cheat meal on Sunday and typically don't work out that day so I give myself a day to adjust before approaching Mr. Scale on Tuesday!
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    also monday mornings here because i pop in to boots before i start work i have the printouts and stick them to the fridge to help me dodge temptation
  • Tuesday for me. It's easier, since I don't have a false over the weekend weight of Monday.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Any day except Monday for me. The weekend is always tough for me and I end up consuming foods high in sodium. So I like to take a day or two for my body to shed the water retention.
  • Saturday is my hardest day to stay on track, so I weigh-in on Sunday morning. Helps to keep me focused.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Lately I have been jumping on every morning. But I officially weigh in on thursdays.
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Wednesday morning. I find sometimes I don't drink enough water on the weekends so Wednesday seems to work best for me.
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    I weigh almost everyday just because I have a slight case of OCD (not poking fun at those truly afflicted but it's all I have to describe myself sometimes). My "official" weigh in day is Thursdays and only because I weigh at work (doctor's office) and that's the last work day of the week for me.
  • bassettmama
    bassettmama Posts: 13 Member
    Friday. Because I tend to eat worse over the weekend and I like to have the entire work-week to stabilize.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Sundays, just because that was the day of the week that I began here.
This discussion has been closed.