Team Challenge (a la Biggest Loser) - 03/28/2011 thru 04/28/

Options
Some of you may have been involved in last month's team challenge - some indicated wanting to get in after the fact. I thought perhaps I could get us started again for another month.

As done before, we will go with the body fat percentage lost rather than just the weight lost. So grab your partner to weigh in with you, the team loss will be posted together - each Monday before midnight PST send me your weight loss and I will post stats on Tuesdays. By partnering up, you can help motivate each other. and who doesn't need a little extra motivation!

If you don't have any one particular in mind and want to be paired up, let me know.

Let's DO THIS!

Replies

• outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Team M&M checking in. The team is Missevanston and myself. When do we start?
  • em511
    em511 Posts: 10
    Options
    YES I WANT TO JOIN! I ASKED MY PREVIOUS PARTNER IF SHE WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS MONTH BUT HAVE NOT HEARD BACK YET.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    No time like the present - let's try to get starting weights today... have to make sure we have a few "teams" though.
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hi i would like to join but i do not have a partner, could you find me one, please
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi. I would love to join as well. Don't have any partner yet. If you could find me one, that'll be great. Thanks!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I wan't a part of this last time but would love to. no partner any takers????
  • donbogi67
    donbogi67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Team T&D checking in. The team is Tee_S and myself.

Please inform us the next steps...
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Team M&M

Missevanston SW - 218lbs
    Outersoul SW - 246lbs
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    If you already have your partner, go ahead and give me the starting weight for the week. if you don't tell me you have one by about 8:00 pm PST tonight, i will partner you up. :D
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    YES I WANT TO JOIN! I ASKED MY PREVIOUS PARTNER IF SHE WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS MONTH BUT HAVE NOT HEARD BACK YET.

Yeh I'l join! Starting weight 228 :)
    Can we do a side calculation of inches lost or should I just do that one on my own? lol
  • Tracifielder
    Options
    I would love to join can you only have one partner or can you have a group
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    I would love to join can you only have one partner or can you have a group
    last one we did, some of us ended up with 3 in a group. i think that might be okay. but teams are easier... :D
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my CW is 180
  • jmminmn
    jmminmn Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to participate. I'll be happy to partner with anyone!
  • miatavixxen
    Options

Yeh I'l join! Starting weight 228 :)
    Can we do a side calculation of inches lost or should I just do that one on my own? lol

I assume then that you will be partnered with em511 again. :D I think inches on your own - keeps it simpler.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Team M&M

Missevanston SW - 218lbs
    Outersoul SW - 246lbs

Hi!! Other half, Checking in!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Sassy0913 and shorty702 - Teamed up.

silverlil and jmminmn (that was hard to type! ) - Teamed up.

tracifielder - did you have someone(s) in mind?

i need to get everyone's current weight if you haven't already sent it to me (or provided it here).
  • donbogi67
    donbogi67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Team T&D

Tee_S SW - 150lbs
    donbogi67 SW - 253lbs
  • Tracifielder
    Options
    I do but if someone is still in need then my mom and sister can team together and i would be more than happy to be the remaining persons partner. So if u have anyone left over im thier partner.
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    I do but if someone is still in need then my mom and sister can team together and i would be more than happy to be the remaining persons partner. So if u have anyone left over im thier partner.

i think we are okay so far. would be cool to have the 3 of you as a team. :D need weights and names for everyone.