Slim build but pudgy low stomach

olowra
olowra Posts: 4 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am 26, have always been a slim build but have never had a flat stomach. I haven't got much fat on the rest of my body but always seem to have a stomach that hangs over my jeans.

Im going to Mexico in 11 days and really want a flat stomach for the bikini. Any tips or reasons as to why my tummy is buldgy and bloaty?

Replies

• kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    I have the same problem.
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    I am sorry, but nothing is going to give you a flat stomach in 11 days.
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Some sit-ups might help you if you go onto you tube and type in ab exercises theres many to choose from with simple instructions just be careful and don't push yourself too hard
  • sexysherfnp
    sexysherfnp Posts: 5 Member
    try Shaun T's INSANITY. this really works...:smile: But do not overdo it though, Always check with your MD before starting any exercise.
  • Imthatg1rl
    Imthatg1rl Posts: 109
    I do pilates, but it takes about 4 to 6 weeks before you really notice a change
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    I am sorry, but nothing is going to give you a flat stomach in 11 days.

Yeah...11 days is not nearly enough time to change much of anything. But you can start trying to get into a routine now, even if you won't see results that quickly.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Some sit-ups might help you if you go onto you tube and type in ab exercises theres many to choose from with simple instructions just be careful and don't push yourself too hard

ABS exercises do not help spot reduction of fat in the abdominal area.

I also have the same problem. 2 answers, DIET, CARDIO, DIET, CARDIO or tummy tuck.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    I agree with what most everyone has said: you can't spot reduce and you can't make a huge difference in 11 days.

It's possible you're bloated, too. Try to drink a lot of green tea, up the water intake and consume pro-biotics.
This discussion has been closed.