What's A Typical MFP Meal Look Like?

Options
2»

Replies

• cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose, so I am allowed many more calories than most of the other people who have posted in this thread, but I am finding that the "three square meals" a day doesn't work for me. Every morning when I wake up I pack myself a bag of a FiberOne bar, some yogurt, string cheese, baby carrots, a peach, a plum...just a nice variety of some healthy snacks. I carry it with me throughout the day and munch as I go...

I find that I am very much so an "I eat it because it's there" person...so I always have my own food with me so I can resist temptation. This morning, the girls at work were getting breakfast from McDonalds, and while I did partake, I ordered a much smaller breakfast than I normally would (an egg mcmuffin and a sugar free vanilla iced coffee) and incorporated those items into my calorie plan. Because I had a fattier breakfast than I typically would have, I just had a yogurt for lunch and a normal sized dinner.

Today I actually had two "real" meals and a bunch of little snacks...you really do have to find what works for you...

I'm with you there...I can eat a bit more calories than some of the other people here. I also snack all day on healthy things....fresh fruit, fresh veggies, wheat crackers, fiber one yogurt etc etc. Before i started this I ate 2 to 3 meals a day and I was starving half the time....now I rarely feel that hungy and I feel good that so little fills me up and gives me energy all day long! :happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yeah I agree...I feel like I eat all day, but I am satisfied and I'm losing weight!