Hello fellow fitness pals!

Options
I'm Ariana from NYC, and here to (obviously) lose some weight I gained over the past 2 yrs, and meet new friends!! See you all around, please feel free to befriend me!

:drinker: ooops I guess not this one, instead this one :bigsmile:

Replies

• popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Ariana
    Welcome to the site. I think this is one of the friendliest sites I've been to, plus people are so supportive!

Hope you find it that way too. Feel free to be a friend and we can all support each other in this journey.

Let me know if you need any help finding your way around.
    Amy from Albuquerque, NM
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yes this is a very friendly and supportive site!
  • uneeque
    uneeque Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    THANKS!! Yes, I just joined today, per my coworker's suggestion, and the site is awesome, and fun..basically food/exercise made fun and the art of socializing, what more can you ask for in 2011...:))
  • uneeque
    Options
    thnx! appreciate it..:flowerforyou:
  • sexysherfnp
    sexysherfnp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is the best site ever... It has 90% of the foods i eat. Also a great way to meet new people.:smile:
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Its my first day too, and after 2 years of denial myself im determined this time,it seems a really good site and am just getting to learn my way around too, im here for an ear if you want to vent moan or chat as i know its always the first few weeks that are the hardest. good luck. you can do it xxxx
  • uneeque
    Options
    Its my first day too, and after 2 years of denial myself im determined this time,it seems a really good site and am just getting to learn my way around too, im here for an ear if you want to vent moan or chat as i know its always the first few weeks that are the hardest. good luck. you can do it xxxx

THNX!!! I did it before once ,i lost 38 lbs on my own, i just needed the will..and i finally decided that it has to be now...thanks for the support!
  • uneeque
    Options
    Welcome, this is the best site ever... It has 90% of the foods i eat. Also a great way to meet new people.:smile:

yes, it's all happening virutally !! :glasses: :smokin:
  • Yaraelizabeth10
    Yaraelizabeth10 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Its the best and it helps us realize what we eat..

It also helps when we do eat out.. check the calories on your phone first!

Welcome my Zumba friend!

3552959.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter