Hello every body.

burbujita
burbujita Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Maria, and I'm a full-time mother and part time student.
Well, I'm new to this site and I joined because it was time to get in shape the natural way even if it takes me a little bit longer.
I weigh 175 Lbs and my goal is to weigh 140 Lbs. some day, I don't have a set date.
I was taking those little blue pills called Slimquick and everything was OK, but then I stopped taking them and OMG, my body was like what the heck is going on, I had headaches and I felt tired all the time.
So, let the good times roll. ! ! ! !

Replies

• burbujita
    My name is Maria, and I'm a full-time mother and part time student.
    Well, I'm new to this site and I joined because it was time to get in shape the natural way even if it takes me a little bit longer.
    I weigh 175 Lbs and my goal is to weigh 140 Lbs. some day, I don't have a set date.
    I was taking those little blue pills called Slimquick and everything was OK, but then I stopped taking them and OMG, my body was like what the heck is going on, I had headaches and I felt tired all the time.
    So, let the good times roll. ! ! ! !
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    so...did the slimquick work? temporarily? or is it just another gimmick?
  • burbujita
    I guess the Slimquick worked somehow, I did not loose any wieght but lost a couple of inches.
    I guess it was just time to do things the right way.

Hey, I do I get one of those trackers like the one you have??
    I want one.:smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I guess the Slimquick worked somehow, I did not loose any wieght but lost a couple of inches.
    I guess it was just time to do things the right way.

Hey, I do I get one of those trackers like the one you have??
    I want one.:smile:

Go under tools. It's the ticker. Then, copy the info and go to My Home, Settings, Signature, and then paste it in the appropriate box. Hopefully this helps...

And WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Hi Ya

welcome to the site you will love it i have only lost 1 pound this week but that is ok for me 50 pounds to go!!! But ill do it slowly but surely!!!

Pamela xxx

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.