Lose 10 pounds in April Challange who's in???

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• smurphf
    smurphf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    my weight on april first was 163. looking forward to this challenge!
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    Options
    My April 1st weight was 171.8 :) I'm TOTALLY in!
  • aprilreed67
    Options
    My weight on April 1st was 187.2. I can't wait to see the scale sitting in the 170's by May!! Thanks for the challenge!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    CW 152.6
    4/1/11

10 LBS WILL BE A MIRACLE, LITERALLY!!! BUT LOVE THE CHALLANGE!! FRIDAY WEIGH IN'S!!
    HERE WE GO, YEE HAW!!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i've only managed to drink 4 cups of water... but that's actually 4 cups more than usual, i'll normally just drink a couple cups of coffee/tea... so i think it's a start. did do my jumping jacks tho!!
  • Latwana
    Latwana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN IS IT TO LATE?weight 200.2
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i've only managed to drink 4 cups of water... but that's actually 4 cups more than usual, i'll normally just drink a couple cups of coffee/tea... so i think it's a start. did do my jumping jacks tho!!

Good job just keep at it we all need to be drinking our water if you wait until you thirsty your already dehydrated.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Hello gang how we doing so far this weekend? I just got finished drinking all my water for the day and a 10 mile bike ride. I hope everyone is staying on track over the weekend. I know I have a problem staying on track with my eating schedule breakfast at 6 snack @ 9 lunch @11:30 afternoon snack @ 2 and then dinner I get my 3 square but forget my snacks. Hope everyone is good
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Weekend was going well (burnt just over 400 cals at body pump today) until i went to McDonalds with my friend. Oh my LORD!!! I spent just over 1,000 calories on a Chicken supreme thing, some chips and a sprite! Thank goodness i didn't eat/drink it all!!! :sad:
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Weekend was going well (burnt just over 400 cals at body pump today) until i went to McDonalds with my friend. Oh my LORD!!! I spent just over 1,000 calories on a Chicken supreme thing, some chips and a sprite! Thank goodness i didn't eat/drink it all!!! :sad:
    Yeah I found out that McDonalds and places like that are a big no no for medals my family.
  • kbickel
    kbickel Posts: 19
    Options
    My starting weight was 270 April 1st
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    Im in my SW is 182.
  • wing1essangel
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yeah I found out that McDonalds and places like that are a big no no for medals my family.

Mental isn't it. I cant believe so little food can be soooo high in precious calories! I only go to McD's once a week with my friend as a social thing really. I could do with NOT eating it and bringing my own! I do that with my daughter anyway (she thankfully wont touch it) so she sits there with her cheese sandwich while we all tuck in to our 1,000 cal lunch!
  • smrstorm
    smrstorm Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started here, is it to late to join challenge?:smile:
  • evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in - starting weight on Aprl 1 is 189.
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm a day late.

Friday's weight: 178.2
  • Bova300
    Bova300 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so in! 10 pounds is what I need!