JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 12:

Options

Replies

• kaiasmama
    kaiasmama Posts: 16
    Options
    Missed last week again (my big screen TV went out so now I'm using a 17 inch computer monitor when I play :o)!

This week's scores so far:

The Power: 11487
    Jump: 10293
    Monster Mash: 8954 (not a fan of this dance, but my son loves it)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    P.S. I think we're nearing the end of this challenge:sad: By my reckoning we have 2 weeks left. Any ideas how to carry it on?

Maybe the next round you could choose the shuffle option and use the first 3 songs or just start from the beginning again

I second that!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try these today. :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    P.S. I think we're nearing the end of this challenge:sad: By my reckoning we have 2 weeks left. Any ideas how to carry it on?

Maybe the next round you could choose the shuffle option and use the first 3 songs or just start from the beginning again

I second that!

Confused? Which bit? I'm all for using the shuffle option but it does mean you lot having to wait even longer between songs before you found the next one on the list (which I know can be a bug-bear).

I'm quite happy to start from the beginning.

I know there is an option on the menu to change how the songs come up ('a-z', 'technic', 'physic' etc). Would that be an option?
    I could do them alphabetically for the next lot of weeks, then change to the technical option and then the physical option (though the first few songs are almost the same for these last two!).

Have a nosy peeps and see what you think. The option is on the bottom right-hand side of the screen when you scroll through the songs.

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    :sad: Oh, and I'm not happy that you lot are beating my scores so early in the challenge!!!!!:sad:

I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime and do them again!!!!!!:wink:

Don't worry, I'll stick to my original scores. I'll keep any improvements to myself (well, I might let you know I've improved my scores but not the score itself!)

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Yet another thought... Have you all downloaded the free track - 'Firework' by Katy Perry? If you have, I'll put that in the last week.

I'm completely confused about how many weeks we have left, though. On the box, it claims there are 45 songs but I counted 44 in the list (on the box).

When I have my JD2 sesh today, I'll try and work it out. There may be 3 weeks left!!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I just did 30mins of the power lol

Best score
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

I second that!

Confused? Which bit? I'm all for using the shuffle option but it does mean you lot having to wait even longer between songs before you found the next one on the list (which I know can be a bug-bear).

I'm quite happy to start from the beginning.

I know there is an option on the menu to change how the songs come up ('a-z', 'technic', 'physic' etc). Would that be an option?
    I could do them alphabetically for the next lot of weeks, then change to the technical option and then the physical option (though the first few songs are almost the same for these last two!).

Have a nosy peeps and see what you think. The option is on the bottom right-hand side of the screen when you scroll through the songs.

LouiseXXX

Thats true Louise. I dont want to have to search through the songs.

So I think your idea is much better and will keep us going
  • loveme445
    Options
    Yet another thought... Have you all downloaded the free track - 'Firework' by Katy Perry? If you have, I'll put that in the last week.

I'm completely confused about how many weeks we have left, though. On the box, it claims there are 45 songs but I counted 44 in the list (on the box).

When I have my JD2 sesh today, I'll try and work it out. There may be 3 weeks left!!!!!

LouiseXXX

I dont have 'Firework' but thats ok I can do the other 2 songs that will be listed with that song
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Alright, played them all through once and beat my high scores:

The Power: 11154
    Jump: 10402
    Monster Mash: 10562

With the exception of the last one, love these :) Child of the 90's haha.

Holy cow these are great scores!!!! I did these songs for the first time and I'm embarrassed to post!!! No win for me this week, but I'll keep trying. Great job to you and everyone else out there that's way more coordinated than me!!
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I'm happy that your just doing it Louise so I'll do whatever. Thanks so much for posting this fun challenge :heart:

My 1st scores. try not to laugh too hard...LOL :laugh:

The Power: 6736
    Jump: 7559
    Monster Mash: 5809
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    :sad: Oh, and I'm not happy that you lot are beating my scores so early in the challenge!!!!!:sad:

Don't worry, I'll stick to my original scores. I'll keep any improvements to myself (well, I might let you know I've improved my scores but not the score itself!)

LouiseXXX

do we get to re-post our scores as we improve throughout the week? or are we supposed to post (our best scores) only once??
  • looby1968
    Options

LouiseXXX

do we get to re-post our scores as we improve throughout the week? or are we supposed to post (our best scores) only once??

Oh, keep posting!!!! You'll find you get better each time you try them so post when you beat your own high scores!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • loveme445
    Options
    Here are my scores from Wed night:

THE POWER ~ 9953
    JUMP ~ 10020
    MONSTER MASH ~10178
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    bump
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm happy that your just doing it Louise so I'll do whatever. Thanks so much for posting this fun challenge :heart:

My 1st scores. try not to laugh too hard...LOL :laugh:

The Power: 6736
    Jump: 7559
    Monster Mash: 5809

I never laugh at the scores. Just write them down in my notebook!!!!

LouiseXXXX
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    my scores so far:

The Power- 10475 (everytime they say "i got the power" my 4 year old says "no you don't" LOL!!)
    Jump- 10465 (LOVE this one!! def a 90's kid)
    Monster Mash- 10578 (this dance is cute)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Power

Jump jump

That ones dead hard.
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Since I just really started a couple of weeks ago, I would love it if you just start over. I will download the Katy Perry song. Thanks Louise and all you other dancers!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    OMG my scores suck compared to everyone else. :sad:

The Power 1451
    Jump 2311
    Monster Mash 2789

I guess I am just not coordinated. I did better with
    the last bunch of songs. :ohwell:

This is embarrassing :blushing: