Gwyneth Paltrow
    9iwsur.jpg

Evangeline Lilly
    2s6q1jl.jpg

Sienna Miller
    igclkm.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye
    105wdvr.jpg

If I were to start aiming towards a "hard body" I suppose it doesn't get much better then Gwen Stefani (generic I know, but seriously...her body rocks)

21ez1ic.jpg
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I wish I'd known there were going to be semi saucy pics in the thread, I just had to whizz past them super quick before my son saw them!

Why doesn't anyone add a NSFW tag and link to them instead?
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Id love to be like Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba or Jennifer Anison. Funny how they are all Jessicas.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Janet Jackson. I love her abs. I want those abs. And if I wanted to take it to the extreme...Serena Williams. Love her muscle tone
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Can I have Mark Wahlberg, please?

Oh no wait... wait... I get it... ok... Ok.

But um, yeah- how about gettin me that Mark Wahlberg? (I'm not allowed to have his films in the house).

I'd love to look like Fiona Apple. She is stunning.

I am also not allowed to have Mark Wahlberg movies in ths house! hehe. My husband is totally jealous I have a crush on him! :)
    The celeb body I would most love to have? Jennifer Aniston hands down!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The only celebrity body I can actually imagine working towad would be Serena Williams, though I am much shorter than she is. Her build is toned and athletic. That said, I like her when she is a little softer and not super-cut and muscular. I don’t covet her face or hair dresser :frown:

Serena-Williams-in-a-Bikini.jpg

Plus, like me, Serena has an “asset" that can take out a city block.

(NSFW: http://bestbicepexercises.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/serena-bikini-*kitten*.bmp -- linked image shows a thong)
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yolanda you are cracking me up!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    the rock, ll cool j, wesley snipes on his blade days, ryan renolds in his blade days lol

Wow...you just mentioned all of my favorite celebrity male bodies....lol (^_-)-☆
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I am a tall girl, so I tend to gravitate toward the taller celebrity bods.....I like Rebecca Romijn, Charlize Theron....
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears or Reese Witherspoon.
  • BCXMC
    BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian Bod & her butt (Semi-Thin 'Thick') or Gwen Stefani (Toned Slim 'lil bit') or Jennifer Lopez okay one more Amber Rose
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Kim Kardashian because we are the same height (5'3") and she have a nice shape. Also Beyonce.... even though she's a bit taller than me. :)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Natalie Gulbis. She is a LPGA golfer. Google her ;) My boyfriend drools over her and so do I, lol!

You pretty much look like her. I'd say your bf definitely has a specific type.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Natalie Gulbis. She is a LPGA golfer. Google her ;) My boyfriend drools over her and so do I, lol!

You pretty much look like her. I'd say your bf definitely has a specific type.

Bless your pretty little heart! LOL, I'll have to tell him that and he will laugh in my face! =) I appreciate the compliment!
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    Kerri Washington, I love her petite body!!! One can only dream!!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm thinking Kate Winslet or Reese Witherspoon she's in good shape but still womanly
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    Nicolette Sheridan.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Cortana!
    I love this! It made me giggle! My husband used to be a Halo addict!!! (Random tidbit: I walked in to "One Final Effort" from Halo 3 for our wedding)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Cortana!
    I love this! It made me giggle! My husband used to be a Halo addict!!! (Random tidbit: I walked in to "One Final Effort" from Halo 3 for our wedding)

That...is hilarious. Was it a recording or did you actually have a piano player play it? It's such a dramatic song lol
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Cortana!

That...is hilarious. Was it a recording or did you actually have a piano player play it? It's such a dramatic song lol
    I downloaded the MP3 of the file (it had been featured on a "soundtrack" for Halo 3). It was really fun! When I first told a few of my family members I was walking in to a song from a video game, they were thinking something along the lines of the music from like Super Mario or something, but I explained it was a classical sounding piece and they came around lol.

The funniest story of that though (which I heard about later) was my hubby's friends (all halo players) sitting together and when they heard the song, they were cracking jokes about "so-and-so saw the banshees coming in" and "x pulled out his sword" and so forth. I thought it was hilarious! lol