Body Wraps

Options
Has anyone tried a body wrap before? I am going to arizona and will need to be in a suit, and so the day before im kinda wanting to get a wrap, one of my friends did it and lost 4+ inches right away, and is still losing. obviously this is only a temporarily fix but i was just wondering if theres any success stories out there about it? Groupon has a $24 body wrap deal in my city so im intrested in checkin it out

http://www.groupon.com/deals/sunwerks-minneapolis?c=dnb&p=5

Replies

• moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I had one. Thought it was totally worth it for a special occasion.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CynPierce15
    CynPierce15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Depending on the type of wrap you get, most of them are detoxifying. So how you will loose the inches is getting rid of the toxins under the surface of the skin. It'll make you look tighter and smoother. I think its worth doing if you haven't tried it before.
    Good luck!
  • judy02
    judy02 Posts: 19
    Options
    I know it's not related to the subject but this caught my eye...

Love the lay out of your goals...lol

Ms. moxleymama6

Height-5' 8" SW-175,CW-155,GW-128 Rewards:
    155-bottle of pinot (abstaining from alcohol until)
    150-Cute rain boots
    145-massage
    140-pedicure
    135-summer suit shopping
    130-buy new jeans
    128-go dancing with hubby, looking hot in my new jeans.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Its good for a special occasion, but the inch loss didnt last more than 2 days for me. It was a wedding tho, so I was eating and drinking like a wild child :laugh:

good luck :flowerforyou:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I did it once and didn't lose a thing.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Make sure they don't use stuff you are alergic to. My friend did a wrap and ended up all red and swolen.
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    I've never heard of this, so bumping to watch ;)
  • Jamberlee
    Options
    Thanks for posting this :) I was just reading about the wraps at the salon. :smile:
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can't attest at all to body wraps, but if it's $24 and you've got the money, go for it and see how it goes. You're not out much money that way.

Definitely let us know how it goes, though. I'm curious.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    IM INTERESTED IN IT TOO... IF YOU DO IT... PLEASE TAKE BEFORE / AFTER PICS!!! GOOD LUCK!
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I sold these body wraps, for like a minute. They're expensive and half of the time aren't worth it. It just depends on the person I suppose. I tried one once and lost like 1/4 of an ince off three wraps... Definitely not worth the money I spent on them. Because I couldn't attest to the product I had a hard time selling them so I quit.