Introducing me :)

Options
Just started - I'm doing a weight loss contest at work and we're all trying to work together & some people recommended this site - so I just thought I'd give it a try!

I've lost 94 pounds in 2 years - been struggling lately, I still have about 75 pounds to lose - will to work hard & do it right, but I need the motivation on a daily basis to not go pick up a gallon of ice cream!!

Anyways - I'm hoping to find some really nice, awesome people on this site who want a 2-way motivation relationship to obtain & maintain a healthy lifestyle!!

Take care!:smile:

Replies

• darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hiya and welcome....I find this site really helpful and everyone I've met along the way have been really supportive. I'm sure you'll love it too!...Enjoy!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    welcome! you can add me if you want!
  • SherryGirl
    Options
    Welcome! I have come and gone from this site but keep coming back. Never really posted much just do allot of reading. I took WW for quite a few years, which helped me look at food differently! If you want you can add me..... BTW Great job on your journey so far! You will reach your goal, one step and day at a time! Keep up the good work! :wink: Don't be hard on yourself tomorrows another day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined a week ago and love it! Add me if you like!
  • AndyAt160lbs
    AndyAt160lbs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    keep it up! u can do anything u set your mind to!!!