New here

Options
I just signed up for this today, It seems like it can really help me stay on track. I feel like i keep trying to do it and i always fail. I am 5'4 and 143lbs. I want to loose about 20-25lbs and gain muscle. I know i can do it, i just need a little help :)

Replies

• zojo78
    zojo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam,

I just joined today too, I'm also 5'4" and I currently weigh 144. I wanna get to 126. I started dieting last year at 165, but I've lost nothing since Christmas! I thought I'd join here and see if it gets me back on track!

Good luck with your journey! Let's hope it works!!

:-) x
  • tdolphin1
    tdolphin1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi Sam~
    I just joined last night but today's my first day tracking everything. So far I love it! I'm 5' 4" also but 160 lbs. My goal is to get back where I was last August (139) Heck I'll take 140 at this rate....lol Getting myself back into a regular routine at the gym & watching what I eat...that's the hard part since I love food! But I've done it before I can do it again and so can you!!! I think it really helps keeping track of everything...I used a notebook last time but this site is so much better since it does everything for you and you can see your progress and what you have left for calories & such for the day. I'm rooting for ya!!! :smile: