hello everyone

becca1115
becca1115 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone and my name is Becca. I am trying to get in shape and lose some weight. :smile:
Anyone else in Texas?

Replies

• becca1115
    Hello everyone and my name is Becca. I am trying to get in shape and lose some weight. :smile:
    Anyone else in Texas?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Becky, and welcome! You've come to the right place! You won't believe how fantastic, as well as fun and addicting this site is! And best of all, it WORKS!
    Between the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, the weight will "practically" fall off!
    I might suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to make for better food choices, once you see your totals!
    You might want to also measure or weigh some of your foods too, instead of just guessing.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I love love love this site! It is the only thing that has ever worked for me. In the past, I wrote food down in a diary, but this is soooo much easier. I love reading the message boards...so far, the site has kept me in check and the accountability is fantastic. This will work for you!!!
  • becca1115
    Thank you for the wonderful welcome and I used the counter as today is the first day on this site. It was amazing how much healthy food I can eat and still be within my goal for the day.
    I am hoping that it will start falling off and looks like I can get lots of support here....:happy:
  • nelagins
    nelagins Posts: 9
    Hi Becca
    I've been using this site for a couple of weeks. I started on a different one, but I found this one much easier to use.

My food choices have really gotten better since having to log everything in. Today I passed a co-worker's desk (you know the type, skinny bi**h with a basket full of candy). I almost grabbed a little box of Nerds, but then thought about having to log it in.

You'll find that there are a lot of foods already on this site...even by brand name.

Good luck!

Nelagins
This discussion has been closed.