P90X - Can you get a replacement DVD somehow?

Options
Hey fellow P90Xers! So, this weekend as I popped in the Kenpo DVD and was excited (cause it is my fave!), the DVD player wouldn't read the disc. Took it out to lightly clean it off and noticed a strange spot on it that kinda looks like heat warp. So, needless to say the DVD is shot. Know of any way I can get a replacement? Does Beachbody sell just 1 DVD? Or am I going to have to find someone to make a copy for me?

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have no idea but have you tried e-mailing Beach Body and asking them?
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I think it is tough to buy individual DVDs...they offer a $9 lifetime replacment when you bought P90X...is it safe to assume that you didn't pay the extra for protection?

I did and the only reason was I knew I was going to be traveling with P90X.

If you have your original order number tucked away in an email, BeachBody might sell an individual disc at a God-awful price...but I doubt they sell the DVDs piecemeal without some proof you bought the set prior...don't know for sure, just speculating...
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If you ordered through Beachbody, and it's been less than a year since you purchased, contact customerservice@teambeachbody.com or call their customer service number. You'd be surprised, sometimes, at what they're willing to do. That said, if you didn't order through Team Beachbody, you're pretty much SOL.
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Or just download it from "ahem" Pirate Bay or something and burn it to a dvd. That's the fastest way and is not illegal since you already purchased the product.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. Unfortunately, my husband bought it from Craigslist so I don't have a receipt through Beachbody.
  • Gabriel1765
    Options
    You can call customer service at 800-998-1681 to replace any missing disc. Just to let you know it cost me $26 just to replace a single disc. That's including shipping