My first NSV =)

Options
rharris86dc
rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
I lost my boobs, hoorayyy!!!!

When I first started working out, I went to Fleet Feet because I heard that, while a tiny store, it was chock full of really great workout gear, not just shoes. So I went in hoping to find a sports bra to hold up the girls, lol. Anyway, I couldn't fit into ANY of the options at the store. I went back for a bra "test drive" during one of the ladies' night runs, and STILL couldn't fit into even the one that was special ordered for me. Craziness.

I went back today to see if there was any progress on another special order, but there wasn't. On a whim, we decided that I should try on the ones from before, just in case. Miracle of MIRACLES, I fit into BOTH of the ones that were too small only about a month ago!!

So I can finally go to the gym in a real sports bra, instead of the two normal ones I had to wear before, haha. I'm very excited about this, I've been hoping I'd lose in this area first, and I did!

Also, I signed up for a 10k in May. I'm kind of terrified, but also excited. Yay!

Replies

• Blessed1016
    Blessed1016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! It's going to be wonderful to have a well-fitting sports bra now! Good for you for being persistant and getting what you needed and for your NSV! Woot woot! :o)
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    AWESOME!! Keep up the great work!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Awesome! What brand did you buy? I wear a sports bra on top of a normal one... It's the only way they stay in place! :smile:
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!

The brand is Moving Comfort. They have a lot of options, so it was nice to be able to try a few different ones. I know how you feel about wearing two, as that's what I have been doing. And it's not like they are even that much smaller, just small(er) enough, haha.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel so much better too. Congrats!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    stupid double posts again
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome..I know how much of a difference a bra fitting makes especially a sports bra...I can't imagine trying to run with my old boobs/ and horribly supportive bras..Now I have a great bra that is super supportive so I can learn to run or do what ever I want with out the girls slapping all over the place haha.
    Congrats
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!! :glasses: *happy dances* Your hard work is paying off! :drinker:
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    I cannot wait to say that!! I SOOOO want to lose at least one cup size. The hunt for sports bras is so difficult!! I have a couple of the moving comforts (they used to sell them at Academy Sports but not any more).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!