well i fell off the band wagon...

Options
I was so good all day. a small bowl of cheerios (with 2% milk, yes i know skim would have been the better choice but it makes me ill) for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and i felt good (hungry but good). So i thought i could also do good for dinner and a few small snacks...then it hit me...the wonderful smell of someone in the dorms here cooking something with onions and TA DA! I ended up in a pizza shop ordering a Stinger (chicken and steak sub) with fries and a coke...all my good attempts just went out the window. My plan for working out tonight also isn't going to happen now since I'm sluggish and tired and feel like taking a nap. Even though this was my first day, i should have been better today than i was. AHHH HELP!!!

Replies

• bethanymelton
    bethanymelton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day!
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    just call today a lesson learned :) it gets better
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    You can do it. Try again tomorrow!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It happens to everyone! Like someone else said, tomorrow is a new day!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    one bad meal don't make or break you, its OK
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well, stay away from the stingers. And tomorrow is a new day. So you slipped up, climb back on the wagon, and let's get going!!!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    First...let's focus on the positive..you went almost all day and watched what you ate..really watched!!! The first step was trying..and you did!! You have to take each day one day at a time :).

Have you thought about eating little snacks throughout the day that are a little more filling so you arn't hungry? I love yogurt and celery:). Also, there are some great recipes on this website that are low calorie and have things we are crave (chocolate included!)

You can do this!! Don't give up :) Tomorrow is another day:)
  • ceci29172005
    Options
    lean cuisine makes really good 3 meat pizzas for around 340 cal. Its enough to fill u up without the guilt. I would stock up on some frozen dinners especially living in a dorm room
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Remember that sluggish, "I don't want to do anything" feeling next time you think you want something bad for you. I used to LOVE donuts! I mean I really, really liked donuts. My son was eating one this afternoon and even though it smelled delicious, I knew that the way I would feel after shoving it down my throat would be way worse than the temptation I was feeling at the moment. It makes the decision so much easier for me. Good luck on your journey! Your will is stronger than you think it is!!