erg.

so, i was sick for a full two weeks and thankfully only gained a bit less than a pound. however, when i did my bady fat thingy at the y tonight, it said 29.9. i'm really not amused; this is completely unacceptable. i'm also on the bubble of being overweight again and that MAY NOT HAPPEN, do you hear me? MAY NOT HAPPEN!! so i am starting my own 5/5 challenge. if you would like to join me, great. if not, please please please feel free to comment and verbally kick my b utt thouroughly.

monday:
1. logged
2. excercised for 80 minutes
3. drank 9 c. of water
4. stayed under my calories
5. had fun teaching elementary PE. and i get to go back tomorrow!

Replies

• menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Being sick is rough. I was out with strep/flu (not sure which but was sure a high fever...) last week and all my bad eating habits came back. I had a bag of chips everyday (good thing I only had small bags), I didn't log (too damned tired and sore), I ate what was in the fridge and pre-packaged foods (didn't want to go get groceries), and I didn't exercise. I did at least drink a crap ton of water. I'm returning myself to my good habits this week and I see you are on task with that too. Here's to us staying on track! Good luck!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
    Keep going and you will be fine . Join a challenge - works for me:))

just do not give up! never , never give up!
  • Since this is a whole lifestyle change think of it this way: we are bound to mess up in or lives so we are just gonna mess up sometimes. We better get used to it now and learn how to fix it so we don't completely ruin ourselves in the long run. Don't tare yourself apart, just fcous on fixing what you don't like. Actions speak louder than words.