Those stubborn last 10 -- er 12ish -- pounds!!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been here for the past few weeks, and I love love love the site and app! It's done wonders to keep me motivated and working hard to lose these last 12ish pounds!

I'd love more friends to help keep me honest, to motivate me and cheer me on -- I promise to return the favor, even after I am in the "maintain" mode (oh, how I long for that mode!). Together, we can keep each other on track!

So feel free to friend request me!

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: I too am down to the last 10-15ish pounds. And so looking forward to that "maintain" mode!!:love:
  • andrea777
    andrea777 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    When I first started I had 10-12ish too! I'm down 10 lbs since January 3rd..have been doing it safe and gradual!
    I've had this to lose for a few years (baby weight! arrgh!)...and finally I just said ok, enough is enough let's get it off!

I have found exercise is key! And just being accountable on this site by entering your food will keep you honest (no more
    finishing food from my kids plates! how would i even log that? nope i don't do it anymore!)

Welcome - and you are going to do great!!! This is such a great tool!

Andrea
    :wink:
  • SashaSpells
    Options
    I've been stuck in the low 170's FOREVER it feels like, and my goal is 160. I'll do good for a couple days then I'll have a bad day, then I'll do ok....I just wanna see 160 something!! Would be nice to have someone keep my accountable, my boyfriend eats like crap and I don't get any other outside support. =/ Can't wait to MAINTAIN!!!! Ah the word is like candy on my lips, lol.
  • Bendaw081961
    Bendaw081961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been with the program for approx three weeks and lost 6.8lbs. My theory is to keep it moving. I walk, ride the bike or play with the children at least 30 minutes a day. That has been working great for me.
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have 12# to go!! Add me if you would like =)
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 more pounds to lose so I will add you :)