NSV - went clothes shopping

Options
LizGogol
LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
Hello All!!

So I haven't been clothes shopping for awhile (since my I have sooo many clothes as it is) but I decided to try some on for fun. I used to be a size 10 but on a good week maybe an 8...

Today after 5 weeks of hard work I went in and tried on size 8 pants and shorts...they were too big!! They didn't have a size 6 so she brought me size 4 shorts and they fit!! the fabric was forgiving but THEY FIT!!! it felt awesome!!

I honestly can't remember a time i EVER fit into 4's . I am really going to enjoy this one. I went for a walk after wards and ate really clean the rest of the day. All my hard work is paying off and it feels awesome!

Keep it up everyone! We are strong! It's possible!

Replies

• hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience the other day. My measurements would tell me I was a size 7 or 9, but I usually fit into a size 5 fine. The other day I tried on a pair of shorts and I fit perfectly into a size 3! It feels AMAZING!
    Keep up the great work, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!