Hello All

Options
Hey All,
I have been using the mobile version of MFP since January but this my first time on the website! I have been slipping the past month and really need to get motivated again. I have gained a lot of weight since my fiance and I moved in together but the goal is to lose it all in time for our wedding next year! I am running/walking a 5k in 2 weeks and today was my first time back in the gym in a few weeks, its going to be really rough. I know it's a slow process, but I try to remember that I did not gain the weight over night so it will not come off over night. Yay for all of us helping and supporting each other stay motivated!!!!

Replies

• Simone1970
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding engagement! That is very exciting. Sounds like you have the right attitude and are definitely on your way to losing weight. I've only been on MFP for a week and it really helps me stay accountable for what I eat and how much I exercise. Wishing you much success in your weight loss journey!

Simone
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement and your decision to get fit. This site has a lot of support and information. Good luck with your life goals.