Need some MFP Friends for motivation!!

Options
Hello everyone!! I am new to MFP and looking for some friends on here for some motivation. I have quite a bit of weight I want to lose but I'm taking it one day at a time. So I hope you all can keep me motivated!!

Angela
Day #1

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    How can I motivate you today?
    Check out my profile -- if I can be of any help to you please friend me! I love MFP!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I will motivate you ! I will send you a friends request ! We are all on this journey together!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am doing Jillian Micheals 30 Day shred with a few people on here and they are great. Most of us are almost two weeks into it. I love it and it is working. 12 days and 3 lbs down. :happy:

Come and join us
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the place to find weight loss motivation.....welcome and taking one day at a time is the best way to fight this battle. Best wishes to you in this journey!

Feel free to add me if you would like too.
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome youve came to the right place for motivation, support and friendship. Good luck on your journey you CAN do this and we WILL do this together
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome youve came to the right place for motivation, support and friendship. Good luck on your journey you CAN do this and we WILL do this together
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi Angela....welcome!!! Feel free to add me. Alot of us here are on the same journey! Good luck to you!!!
  • klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im so with u there! I just joined today aswell...I need all the motivation help i can get to get started lol
  • themsbauer
    themsbauer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! I AM FEELING REALLY POSOTIVE ABOUT MY JOURNEY NOW!!! THANK YOU ALL!!
    :bigsmile:
  • amadae34
    amadae34 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello all. Ijust joined. I really need some motivation as well. Add me if you like
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, you will do good, lots of support here. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • elizabethx
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell :) I only just started on the message boards and I've found it is so much more motivating than before.
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like. I've been on here for almost a year but definitely could use more friends on here for motivation. Hope you enjoy MFP!