Newbie here

Options
Hi all. So glad I found this site. I need all the support in the world. I love food and have never really dieted before. I don't really consider this a diet which is why I'm excited to try this out. I'm great at budgeting money and my goal is to apply the same concept with food. My caloric goal is 1200 calories a week. The way I Iook at it is I have $1200 dollars to spend a day. Once it's gone, it's gone. I can't get a loan or borrow the money so I have to make good decisions. If I need to earn extra money (calories) then I need to workout. Simple. I will see if my theory holds true :-).

Replies

• SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I like that concept, never though of it that way lol.

Welcome!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    nice idea!!good luck:)
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great way to see it! I will keep that in mind when deciding how to spend my "cash" :)
    Good luck!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi all. So glad I found this site. I need all the support in the world. I love food and have never really dieted before. I don't really consider this a diet which is why I'm excited to try this out. I'm great at budgeting money and my goal is to apply the same concept with food. My caloric goal is 1200 calories a week. The way I Iook at it is I have $1200 dollars to spend a day. Once it's gone, it's gone. I can't get a loan or borrow the money so I have to make good decisions. If I need to earn extra money (calories) then I need to workout. Simple. I will see if my theory holds true :-).
    Your approach is EXACTLY what I do! And it has worked! I am super excited! Good luck to you.
  • scarletgk
    scarletgk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank-you. Any tips on how to spend my "cash" is appreciated ;)