Current and future running bloggers/blogging runners?

Options
I just started a running and fitness blog and wondered who else has a fitness/running/nutrition based blog. I am going to use Google Reader to compile these and read through them for motivation.

Mine is at: http://jeredruns.blogspot.com

I have my MFP weight lost, pounds to go, as well as my odometer from www.dailymile.com, and the posts won't generally be very long - mainly because I don't have time - but also because it's not meant to be a diary ... just quick thoughts as I go throughout my day and life.

IF YOU'VE NEVER USED A BLOG READER, IT'S REALLY EASY AND COULD BE REALLY HELPFUL FOR YOU. Go to reader.google.com and follow the simple instructions to set it up. Most "rss" sites (everything from blogs to news sites) have a "subscribe" button that will put all your favorite headlines into one place.

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have a blog here at MFP ... I have another blog too but I dont post on it much.
  • TeriTee
    TeriTee Posts: 38
    Options
    I added you to my Google Reader! I used to include running stuff in my old blog, but I like the style of yours. Good luck!
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Glad to be friends now, emma, as well as fellow bloggers. Look forward to watching the progress.
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump ... anyone else with a running/fitness blog?