Not completely new, but looking for motivational friends

Options
So this is my second time joining MFP. My first time I ended up lose about 15 pounds and then all of a sudden stopped using the site. Im not totally sure why. I also havent gained any of that 15 pounds back. When I first started I was at about 195 pounds and I made it to 180.
Now with rejoining I am at a starting weight of 174. I would like my goal weight to be 155-160ish. My only problem is that I'm lacking motivation. See I just made a huge life change of moving from my home town in North Dakota to live with my boyfriend in Washington state. I moved out here only knowing him and after two weeks of being here, he was deployed out to sea. So now I am here, waiting for him to get back, and waiting to start my new job, but..I know no one.
My goal is to have a nice loss of weight by the time he gets back so I can feel great and look great for my man!
So please feel free to send me a friend request and say hi.

Thankyou!!
-Chelsey

Replies

• B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's hard to keep in contact daily on here so add me on fb burns2bbeautiful :)
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    Get yur tail into a gym and meet some peeps! If you can't do that, there's lots of support here too.

P.S. I am jealous. Washington State is so beautiful. I miss seeing those big redwood trees.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm pretty new here and looking to expand my support system (:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back!! And Good luck!
  • EdwardCPT
    EdwardCPT Posts: 37
    Options
    hi always good to have new pals..add me if you would like a new friend =)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    welcome back!