Whats a good way to burn 600 cals a day?

Options
2»

Replies

• JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I treadmilling at 10% incline about 3mph does 10 cals/min for me. I also am always Surprised by the burn on my single speed cruiser. Very fast burn!
  • marly83
    marly83 Posts: 10
    Options
    i burn 150 cals on my vibration machine........but ive gotton really lazy lol i just stand there on the machine for 10 mins and let it do its thing.........
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire's Fire 60 class.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Running a 10k burns about 600 cals.
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    For me, it's 2 hours of playing recreational volleyball.
  • rachael_ann
    Options
    an hour of zumba burns 500- 600 but even more if you put in 100%+
    plus it is a fun way of exercising. Make sure to mix it up everyday though otherwise your body
    will get used to it.
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Spinning class is a good way to spend lots of calories!
  • Slughunter
    Options
    Kettlebells...

Warmup: 15 Turkish Get ups, right side then left side. (works your entire "core", legs (eg. lunges), shoulders etc.

Work load: 800 - 2 hand swings (proper form is crucial). 35 seconds of work / 25 seconds of rest. NO REST. Unless
    necessary to recover.

Total time 40 minutes.

In a semi-professional study it was estimated to burn around 700 - 800 calories.

It's quite, you can watch tv, a movie, listen to the radio. It's hard to read a magazine or book though.

Check out "U"tube for any and all information. You don't need to pay for a class on it. For more professional info, consult
    Dragon Door, huge forum of people from all over the world that are into it.

I needed to stop running because of knee problems. I lost 8 pounds in the first 2 months. Now that may not seem like
    very much though I gained lean muscle tissue in place of the fat loss (36 to 34 waist). There are hundreds of variations of excercises that will work every inch of your body.

Ladies if you're looking for a firm bottom, get a KB. Trust me. Start lite at first until
    you have the mechanics down. Then move on to heavier weight. Should take about three months to have perfect form and a weight you can perform 8 to 10 reps before a "burn". That's the zone you want to be in. Three times a week... ONLY !! Off days I use the elliptical for 30 minutes or walk for an hour.

GOOD diet is VERY important!!!