new and would love some pals!

Options
Hello all! I've just joined the site on a recommendation of a friend, and would love some friendly motivation (or not so friendly *kitten*-kicking!)
I'm 30, live in the UK with two kids.... could really do with shifting about a stone.... like food far too much!

Replies

• Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I'm in the UK too - but with a bit more to lose than you. Happy to share your journey with you - feel free to add me. Enjoy the site:smile: I find everyone huge inspiration....
  • Weeb2k
    Weeb2k Posts: 25
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me as a friend. This site's great. I've lost a stone since I've been here and everyone is really helpful and encouraging.

Good luck with it all

Paula x
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome to MFP........

Just added you
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    Hi and welcome to this site. I am almost the same as you... 31, living in the UK with two children, a baby and a toddler.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck with the weight loss venture :)
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • couny79
    couny79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new too and would love to have you as friends! I'm also 31, have a baby and a toddler and am from the UK. Actually living in France but sometimes forget that!

I am loving this site so far, good luck!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) You can add me if you want to! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! check out the uk thread as well! you will find plenty of us that talk in stones! lol
  • misspixiep
    Options
    Hi & welcome,

I've only been on here 5 days but the amount of info & help is brilliant. I'm 33 and living in UK with two children and have a little more that 1 stone to lose, more like 3 :embarassed:

Add me, I need more friends too :flowerforyou:

Katy x
  • xkellytotsx
    Options
    Wow, what an encouraging resonse!
    Thank you all so much so far for your posts and friend requests, looks like i'm in the right place!
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    Hiya :D

I'm in the UK too! Happily we're getting some lovely spring weather at the moment - perfect for some calorie burning walks finally!
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello

Another newbie, I am Emma and I am 29 in April, mummy to two children.
    Just before Christmas I was a stone off goal weight, but then put another stone on, so I really need to motivate myself now to get to the end!

I go on holiday in 4 weeks so really need some help

Emma