Just taken my 'before' pics...

Options
Ok so I'm not gonna post them but omg! I can't believe I have let myself get this big! Feeling really positive and everybodies success stories have been so inspiring. Thanks everybody and keep up the great work!!!

Replies

• helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Don't be disheartened by your current weight - I was when I started, but then I realised how much bigger I could be - anyone could be - before they start losing weight. Be pleased you've taken control NOW and not 6 months down the line! Good luck :)
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    When you're down some pounds you're going to be SO glad you took them. Trust me. I was happy to see the numbers go down but totally floored by the hard core photo evidence!!

Good luck and congrats on taking control!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah I am totally taking your advice and just calling them the motivational pictures. Have gone 5 days now without cheating! For anyone craving a bit of choccy you can get some 1 finger drifter bars. Only 99 cal per bar! I bought a pack the other day and still have 1 left (and I gave 3 away!) so chuffed they would have lasted about 10 minutes before!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!