Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Updated before/after.

tanzmammatanzmamma Posts: 368Member Member Posts: 368Member Member
* enter the biggest smile ever... right here * lol

I updated my before/after pic. 79 lbs and 55 inches GONE!

* happy dance *

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• tanzmammatanzmamma Posts: 368Member Member Posts: 368Member Member
    * enter the biggest smile ever... right here * lol

I updated my before/after pic. 79 lbs and 55 inches GONE!

* happy dance *

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • christyodom2christyodom2 Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    :happy: GOOD JOB!!!! Keep up the good work!! What all did you do to lose your weight? And how long did it take?
  • shashodshashod Posts: 103Member Posts: 103Member
    Excellent work, looking fab !!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Theresa35Theresa35 Posts: 1,102Member Posts: 1,102Member
    You look beautiful!!! Keep up the great work, you have made such an accomplishment!!! :drinker:
  • natalie424natalie424 Posts: 320Member Posts: 320Member
    :drinker: You look F A B U L O U S ! :drinker:
    Congratulations on your success!
  • SoupNaziSoupNazi Posts: 4,228Member Member Posts: 4,228Member Member
    Great job girl!:bigsmile:
    * bow* thank you everybody..

And for the person who asked how and when?

I started October 1, 2007 watching what I ate..... October 22, 2007 I got serious about working out AND watching my diet.

How?
    I count calories/fat... I work out 7 days a week (sometimes 6 days a week when I feel like I need a break). I just joined this site about a month ago.. but before that I did it on my own. I started with weight watchers but I was getting discouraged because I was only losing MAYBE 1 lb a week (on a good week lol). So I changed to the good ole' fashioned way and just started counting calories/fat. Writing down everything I eat... gave up fried foods, limit red meats, gave up sugar, no butter (only use calorie free spray margerine), I use egg beaters instead of real eggs. Sometimes I do "treat" myself to real eggs but not often. Smart ones desserts save me at night when I feel munchie! All my lunch meats are low cal/ fat free or very low fat.. .... wheat bread.....

Hmmmm..I guess that's the jist of it... have changed EVERY aspect of my life. Life USED to revolve around meals and what i wanted to eat. Now it revolves around making healthy choices and EXERCISE! It's funny because when I used to go to parties/cook outs... I was excited about all the good FOOD that would be there.......... now I get excited about spending time with the people there and don't dwell on the FOOD!

Plus, it has helped my kids make healthier choices too. We have 4 kids ........ so them seeing me exercise and watch what I eat (in a healthy way) sets a good example for them. :)
  • GlammyGlammy Posts: 115Member Member Posts: 115Member Member
    Great Job! :flowerforyou:

Heck, I'm excited over my meesly little 5 pounds, but WOW - nearly 80 pounds in less than a year! Well done! :smile:
  • melgirl1120melgirl1120 Posts: 51Member, Premium Member Posts: 51Member, Premium Member
    Congratulations!!!:drinker:
    You look Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you thank you everybody :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • mlilliemlillie Posts: 302Member Posts: 302Member
    Amazing- you look great! I bet you feel so good and have way more energy! Congrats!~~~
  • banks1850banks1850 Posts: 3,475Member Member Posts: 3,475Member Member
    Woo hoo. "Whazza happinin hhhhhot stufff??!!"

(try and guess the movie, hint 80's movie)
    LMAO! I'm horrible at remembering movie titles but I love those cheesy 80's movies!
  • jojo52610jojo52610 Posts: 692Member Member Posts: 692Member Member
    You look fabulous!!!!!!!!! :glasses:
  • Phoenix_RisingPhoenix_Rising Posts: 11,519Member Member Posts: 11,519Member Member
    Wow! You look awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROGRESS TOWARDS YOUR GOAL!! :drinker:
  • plantlady99plantlady99 Posts: 1,342Member Member Posts: 1,342Member Member
    Wonderful job. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btiedFit2btied Posts: 486Member Posts: 486Member
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! You look fab!
  • LaguapaLaguapa Posts: 58Member Posts: 58Member
    That's great!! You have made a great accomplishment and now you can help others. I know they ask you all of the time "what are you doing?" I'm so glad you did it the "natural" way.

I would like to put my before and after picture---how'd you do that???:glasses:
    I use PAINT to do the before/after.... I couldnt begin to explain it step by step. But basically you paste your "after" next to your before and save it.
    I forgot to say THANKS to that too... and YES 100% ALL NATURAL. NO diet pills.. NO diet scams... 100% allll hard work and diet!