My first loss....

jenc555
jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories
4 lbs, baby! Not going to be obsessed with the scale, and will care more in the long range, about inches. But a four pound loss doesn't suck!

Replies

• teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Awesome! No...it does not suck at all! It is wonderful!! Congratulations!! keep up the great work!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Congratulations that IA Awesome!!!
  • jenc555
    thank you! just have to remember that it's consistency that does it....keep doing the same thing.... have a great day!
  • Way to go.. Just remember the occasional set back is no big thing. It happens. (I lost 4 gained 2, lost four.. ) Still ahead of the game, snug pants are fitting better than ever. :)
  • jenc555
    It's true, you're right. Have to be prepared b/c the slip ups are part of the whole process. I told my hubby last night that I could probably lose 20 in 2 months, but refuse to. If it's something that I can't maintain forever, I want no part of it. Just found out I'm gluten and dairy free, so that changes the game too....thanksfor the support all!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!