yep im def new to this site

Options
But... I've been working out for over 4 years now. After my mom died when i was 17 i gained and gained and gained weight. I ate through the pain i was feeling. I got up to 150 lbs. Now after 2 kids and several many years, I am down to 113. (110 on a good day ;)... But im not done. I wanna get toned. My middle section isn't necessarily fat anymore... more or less... flabby... i really need to get to toning that and id really like to see some more toning in my legs and arms as well. Im proud of my success but i wont stop until i know im where i need to be. Almost every fam member on my moms side was obese, had heart problems (and all ended up dying from those heart problems) and had diabetes. I want to change that. I want to be a good role model and i want to get into better shape so me and hubby can try for a boy. I want my daughter to look up to me and i wanna be around for her..... I hated and still hate that i dont have my mom. I hate being alone with no family to watch me grow and support me. Im gonna make a change in the cycle... for my daughter! So hello to my new community!