Number Two on My Polar FT4 HRM

Options
Need some help with my Polar FT4. When the time of day is shown on the display, there's a number "2" with a circle around it in the lower right hand corner of the display. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it?

God Bless!

Shawn

Replies

• bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This is of no help at all, but I just wanted to say - I thought you got poop on your HRM. ;)
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing on mine. It appeared last week. My best friend said the same thing happened to her watch. I looked on line and in the manual that came with it but could not find any info. I think it may be that we are on page two of the training data entered from workouts. I have not downloaded the information online nor have earsed any of the workout data entered since I purchased the watch in January. That is just my thoughts not sure if it is correct. Can't wait to see what others say.
  • krazie4u247
    krazie4u247 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The number 2 means that you have it set on Time 2. Mine right now shows the 2 next to the time, because I have it on Time 2 because of the time change. You can just go into your time settings and just set your time for time 1 and you shouldn't have that problem.
  • jetercrazed
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Sands_Healy
    Options
    Thank you for replying to this. I picked the answer up from google, and luckily I was a member here already :)
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This information may help future users who have this issue. Just push and hold down the bottom right hand button to get back to time 1, that should sort you out!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know this is an old thread, but it helped me sort the problem with my FT4. I appreciate it! :)
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    thanks for answerg this!! the past few weeks its been driving me crazy :)
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Same here. Thank you!!!
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    Just used this to get rid of that annoying 2 on mine so thanks!
  • TygrBuny
    TygrBuny Posts: 1
    Options
    I noticed most of these posts were in November/March and the Time 1 and Time 2 are set under "Time Zone." So, with these observations, and that they seem to happen to friends around the same time, I bet it's an auto setting for daylight savings time. The "2" is letting you know that it is adjusted from the original time you set. I get the same thing on my alarm clock - there's an indicator when we hit daylight savings time. BTW, this is just an observation on my part, I haven't found anything official. Just observations, so I could be totally wrong here.
  • zbobbsemple
    zbobbsemple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much this was driving me nuts. I did exactly what was instructed by holding the lower arrow and it is gone now. WOOT WOOT
  • jcare988
    jcare988 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks Donna! I have an FT7 and the hold the bottom right button worked just fine! I just changed the battery and it was driving me crazy.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Glad people sorted it for you. Now perhaps you useful lot could help me find where I put my Polar Bluetooth strap, lost it somewhere.
  • stephjones64
    stephjones64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • lasombrs
    lasombrs Posts: 30
    Options
    Good to know! i just got an ft4 :)
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Donna for getting rid of my 2. I though I was alone.
  • mathchic
    mathchic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I figured that's what it was! Thanks for the confirmation :)
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    This is of no help at all, but I just wanted to say - I thought you got poop on your HRM. ;)

:laugh: exactly what I thought too
  • AsianBarbie345
    AsianBarbie345 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The number 2 means that you have it set on Time 2. Mine right now shows the 2 next to the time, because I have it on Time 2 because of the time change. You can just go into your time settings and just set your time for time 1 and you shouldn't have that problem.

Whew! Still helpful in 2017! Thank you Krazie4u247