I need some support today.

Options
2»

Replies

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, so sorry about last night. We all have those days. I have been married 14 years and it has taken me about 12 to train him the way I want him lol.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Well sweetheart it COULD be worse. I had an emergency c section , I went into the OR at 11:59, my son was out and born at 12:01, two minutes flat slice and dice. I have a Verticle c section scar. Uh huh no flap but now I have a Butt in the front , I swear thats what it looks like , quite disgusting, but Im learning to except and love my scar and extra skin , cause without it , my son wouldn't be here, so I think he was well worth having a butt in the front , I have a wonderful, beautiful son and Im just crazy enough to do it again. Maybe this time they'll cut me horizontally and it'll be X marks the spot when they are done , who knows *shrug* I do know how you feel and how discouraging it can be , lord knows I didnt even let my husband see me nude for FOREVER. He just reminds me that although its a scar, it's beautiful, cause it made having our son possible. :flowerforyou: