date night.....gone wrong but good.....

Options
Ok....miscommunication btwn me and dh....supposed to go work out and then to dinner.....he misread email and came home 45 min after babysitter arrived and didn't realize we were to work out.....

So we didn't work out and I ordered a chocolate martini......438 crazy love calories.......:heart::love:

'nuf said

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok....miscommunication btwn me and dh....supposed to go work out and then to dinner.....he misread email and came home 45 min after babysitter arrived and didn't realize we were to work out.....

So we didn't work out and I ordered a chocolate martini......438 crazy love calories.......:heart::love:

'nuf said
  • sheristeele
    Options
    yea.. but you probably needed it. :flowerforyou: Have a great day.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    a chocolate martini??????:love:

Well the miscommunication thing stinks, but did you have a good time?
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just cause I'm a perv but my mind wandered down the "piano playing" avenue... Was that what you were implying or was it just the martini you enjoyed so much?
  • ladywalkalot
    Options
    a chocolate martini??????:love:

Well the miscommunication thing stinks, but did you have a good time?

yes...it was a great dinner....and wonderful to have real conversation with my dear hubby.....
  • ladywalkalot
    Options
    Maybe it's just cause I'm a perv but my mind wandered down the "piano playing" avenue... Was that what you were implying or was it just the martini you enjoyed so much?

ummm.......both:blushing:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

ummm.......both:blushing:

HA!!! I knew it! haha having a gutter mind isn't so bad... It makes me very intuitive sometimes :laugh: