Zumba for the Wii

Options
2»

Replies

• mamacath
    mamacath Posts: 51
    Options
    LOL that is funny but sounds like a good time .. I also have the zumba for wii and LOVE it !!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one LOL. I have twin 3 year old boys and I was doing football drills with Insanity and 1 of the boys decided to do it with me...I didn't realize he was "under" me doing it and when I came down I hit the top of his head with my chin...My jaw was sore for a week! Now I have learned to give each one of them a hand weight to "workout" to the side of me..
  • mistic327
    mistic327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Anyone who has the Kinect for Xbox - Try Dance Central!! They have the BEST songs on there, all upbeat, and you work your way up on levels.. (easy, med, hard). I do that when I dont have time to workout during the day.. I sometimes think I am MORE exhausted from that then the gym :)

I also have a wii, and Just dance (1&2)... We have a BLAST playing those as well. We also have downloaded new songs for Just dance 2!..

I'll admit it, I just LOVE to dance :)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i have zumba for wii & i've had it for a few weeks, but only done it once... i liked it... but i LOVE just dance 1&2 & the michael jackson experience... so usually if the wii is on, i'm doing one of the dancing games... maybe i'll try zumba again this evening...

i have a 4 year old daughter who loves to dance w/me... i just can't understand why she has to be SO close to me the entire time... i move up... she moves up... i take a step back... so does she... lol
  • jojosmojitos
    Options
    That's it, I have to try it! I have been told Zumba is fun and been curious, now that I know there is a Wii one and I don't have to do it in front of strangers at the gym, I think I will check it out! Thanks for the post :)
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can smell a purchase for me sometime very soon. :)
  • xxMsComptonxx
    Options
    That's it, I have to try it! I have been told Zumba is fun and been curious, now that I know there is a Wii one and I don't have to do it in front of strangers at the gym, I think I will check it out! Thanks for the post :)

LOL! Thats why I got... so I could do it alone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!