330lbs to 242.6 lbs halfway to my goal pictures

Options

Replies

• leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    look how radiant you look in your afters! its obvious that you're a joyful person to begin with, but holy cow your smile looks like its going to jump out and attack me!

amazing :)
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wowwie lady! You look AWESOME! You can really see the happiness in your face with the last 2 pictures. I'm SO PROUD of you!!:drinker:
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, positively, beautiful!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    You go girl..... lookin good!!!!
  • chilled1111
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work :-)
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job, you look AuhMazing!!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! You are doing such a great job! You go girl! Keep it up! :):):)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep at it. You have a lot to be proud of.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiring story, too since we started at about the same size! (I'm not as far as you yet!)
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Options
    I love these threads that give me inspiration and make me keep at it. You've done an amazing job, so proud of you and I don't even know you! :smile:

Congrats
  • vyvrhovat
    vyvrhovat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You DO carry weight well! For real, I'd be happy looking as good as you at 330, and you look even better now! Congratulations. (: I hope you keep your shape, I see sooo many success story pictures of women who have great curves and then lose them completely when they reach their goal. Bah!
  • revdris
    revdris Posts: 11
    Options
    You really look great! I want to thank you for posting your pics. I am your height and started at 340. I've been a little concerned about what I would look like at "ideal" weight. It was very inspiring to see you along the same road I'm traveling. From one curvey fox to another - WORK those fine legs!!!!!! :laugh:

It's comforting to see someone that didn't loose all their "stuff" along the way!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!! What a differance!!!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! You look great!
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oustanding job! You go girl! I love the strut' stuff you got going on and your smile says it all. :-)
  • DianaCorrea59
    Options
    Hi, my name is Diana. First of all I would like to congratulate ypu in your success i(n lossing all that weight. Like you I meed to loss quite a bit too.l started at 266 and now I am 241. Maybe we could be friends and you can give me tips. :-)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! You are looking amazing! What a fabulous difference already!!!!! :happy:
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • cinbir
    cinbir Posts: 7
    Options
    Look at you shrinking Violet!! You look FAB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!