NSV...mygym pants fall down!

Options
Last night I started running at the gym. Two minutes into it, I had to stop because my pants kept falling down. It was embarrassing! The people beside me were probably wondering WTH my problem was, LOL! This happened last week too with a different pair of pants! Needless to say, I need to buy SMALLER pants! :smile:

Replies

• gallegosmagaly
    Options
    That is awsome, i wouldnt spend that much on a new pair just get one or let in the ones you have...
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    nothing like buying smaller pants.. I had to buy smaller shirts was wearing 2x now large feels so good to be smaller around the middle!!!
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing but a good thing! :smile:
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    same thing happens to me when i exercise that's why i exercise alone in my room or front room lol.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it is time to hit the Goodwill and Thrift stores! What a wonderful 'Problem' to have!! Those people at the Gym were probably jealous!!:happy:
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good for you!!!

I love it when the clothes start falling off.....:laugh: :laugh:
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    LOL-- I can relate to that. I was jogging outside a few months ago so I had my thermos on under my sweats. However, in the midst of the run I felt something on the back of my thigh. It was the waist of my pants OMG-- I pulled them up really fast , looked around and bust out laughing... Thank GOD I had those thermos on and no one was around. Great job-- :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    LOL-- I can relate to that. I was jogging outside a few months ago so I had my thermos on under my sweats. However, in the midst of the run I felt something on the back of my thigh. It was the waist of my pants OMG-- I pulled them up really fast , looked around and bust out laughing... Thank GOD I had those thermos on and no one was around. Great job-- :)

LOL!!! OMG, that is so funny! I didnt' want it to get to that point, so I stopped, LOL!
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Such a good problem to have! Congrats!!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Been there, its hilarious but you feel so bad, I used a hair elastic so I could finish the class lol !
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You must feel so proud!
    I always luck out in the clearance area of old navy. they even have work out clothes there.. I've gotten some pretty decent things for like 2 or 4$.. Since you'll only be wearing these things monthly it is so not worth wasting money- Too bad all of us MFP's couldn't have a clothing exchange. I literally stuffed an entire contractor bag full of clothes ranging from size 20 to 12 in the good will clothing box.. Just yesterday!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Been there, its hilarious but you feel so bad, I used a hair elastic so I could finish the class lol !

Me too! Until I finally let most of my old stuff go I was always walking around the house with a hair tie holding up one side of my pants. :)
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    What an excellent problem to have--:love: congratulations on a job well done. Someone told me that when your clothes get to big to at least buy 2 new somethings pants, shorts, shirts something--you dont want to be slouching around in huge clothes looking sloppy
    , show off what you have done, it is worth the price. I cant wait to get to follow that advice:happy:
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem last night! It feels good! I'm not ready to buy new pants yet though since I workout at home alone most of the time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!