Who's that skinny girl!?

Options
2»

Replies

• starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Time to go and invest in some little skirts and get those pins out! :happy:
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing victory - I'm so happy for you! That is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome - way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree! We are always so busy picking at ourselves and finding all the negatives that sometimes it takes just a revelation that you had to snap us out of it! GREAT job!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's a huge step. Sometimes the mental effort and changes are even harder than the physical ones.
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! That is SO awesome! Funny..my husband mounted a full-length mirror on our bedroom door as one of my Christmas gifts. I still SWEAR he got a "magic mirror"!! The person I see in there is NOT me. I very much understand your delight and celebrate with you!!!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!! Way to go!!
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    That doesn't sound vain or silly, I think it sounds awesome! Give that skinny girl with the great legs a Woot Woot! for me! :)
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this story! I'm very happy for you. I have never heard of hula hooping class, but it sounds like fun!
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job transforming your body! Keep going to be as healthy as you want to be!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome- congrats on the good work!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow.....Congratulations,
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    I love hearing stuff like this - thats fantastic!!! You must be so proud of yourself - I know I would be.
    Massive congrats! xx
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    How good is that, be proud girl you done good.xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!