Newbie!

Options
Hi All...

I'm just going to copy and paste what I've posted in the blog.
Hoping to lose some SERIOUS weight here... along with the exercises, of course!

Been a member for about a month and I actually see results which is just awesome.
Let's motivate each other and lose weight together. We can do it!

Qouted from my blog:
"I'm a My Fitness Pal newbie. Was a little skeptical at first, but decided to go with my gut instincts and try it out. And I never regretted it.

I understand now, why it's important to eat your needed calorie intake a day and why eating too little is not good. Nor is it good to eat too much either. At the end of the day, when I click on 'Complete This Entry' and it tells me that if I continue doing this everyday, I will be 'so-and-so' weight in 5 weeks, it motivates me even more..."

Read more on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/faizahbms
I don't update it much... But my 'Recent Activity' is updated quite often. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    Yesterday was my first time on this website and when I clicked on "complete this entry" after I was all done yesterday it said the same thing to me as it did to you. The weird part is I was way under my daily calorie goal. I was like 800 calories under. If I'm so far under the calorie count I don't know how I could lose that much in 5 weeks. I've heard quite often it's not good to be under the calorie count. I don't know how it works so I'm a little confused.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It is an estimated weight loss and your body won't always do what MFP predicts. Take measurements because the scales don't always move which is demotivating. If you eat too few calories you will probably lose weightbut a lot of it will be muscle and remember the heart is a muscle too and needs good food to work efficiently.

Welcome to both of you, this site is brilliant.

Good luck