Replies

• Cyn_125
    Cyn_125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to join the challenge, I Just got finish doing the 30 day shred and it feels like i am about to die lol, That was a great workout and worked up a sweat big time, I could barely make it through all the jumping jacks had to alternate a little bit. But I did the whole thing non-stop. I'm going to keep doing it I love it.

Let me introduce my self I am a Married mom of a 12 year old daughter, I'm 33 years old my height is 5"7 My starting weight will be 280.6 That's what I weigh in today, I am kinda tall so the weight doesn't show that much with clothes on when im covered up lol. My goal weight is 155 or 160, I will be doing 30 day shred from now through april, only 3 to 4 times a week, Maybe 5 not sure yet.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i never even thought about a weigh in day.

so does friday work for everyone? we can post our weights and measurements (only if u want to!)
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yeah friday is fine with me
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Last week I did 2 days of No More Trouble Zones (another Jillian....*kitten* kicking goodness!) and then only 1 day of 30 Day Shred...so I re-started day 1 of 30DS as yesterday.

About me: My name is Jen. I am 29. I decided I needed to get in some sort of shape since I am going to be 30 in June. We're heading to Las Vegas so I don't want to freak anyone out in my bathing suit. ;) I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 11 months. I'm a stay at home mommy to them. I am 5'3...I currently weigh 135.8. I started out last week at 140. I've gotten down a little bit of weight. My goal is to be about 110.
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!!! I might start today or tomorrow. I did the shred once before and made the whole 30 days - it was AMAZING!!!! The pounds melted off of me (and inches!!), and I felt so strong and powerful!!! I used 5lb weights - felt like my arms were going to fall off at first, but I got there!!!

I was doing SO WELL for a while, and then I just allowed myself to get busy and stopped making time for exercise...no bueno, but I am back!!!!

Can't wait to see results, and to hear about everyone else''s results!!!!!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    monday is my weigh day to stop me being naughty and slacking off over the weekends! but could we just post measurments when we have them maybe?
  • michelletr
    Options
    monday is my weigh day to stop me being naughty and slacking off over the weekends! but could we just post measurments when we have them maybe?

you can post them whenever you have them :)
  • michelletr
    Options
    I would like to join too. Last week I did 2 days of No More Trouble Zones (another Jillian....*kitten* kicking goodness!) and then only 1 day of 30 Day Shred...so I re-started day 1 of 30DS as yesterday.

About me: My name is Jen. I am 29. I decided I needed to get in some sort of shape since I am going to be 30 in June. We're heading to Las Vegas so I don't want to freak anyone out in my bathing suit. ;) I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 11 months. I'm a stay at home mommy to them. I am 5'3...I currently weigh 135.8. I started out last week at 140. I've gotten down a little bit of weight. My goal is to be about 110.

i'm going to vegas in september with my BFF....so i need to start losing some weight,lol
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

i'm going to vegas in september with my BFF....so i need to start losing some weight,lol

We'll stick together! We can do it! LOL! I <3 Las Vegas!
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in--I've never done it for the whole 30 days, but I have been doing it on and off for months.

Same here. We will do the whole 30 days this time.
  • michelletr
    Options

We'll stick together! We can do it! LOL! I <3 Las Vegas!

sounds good to me i can't wait to go. i got my passport in the mail yesterday so now me and her just need to plan the trip,lol
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm in - planned on starting Friday anyways. I've done the Shred before, but have never completed it. I use 2lb weights and trust me, that's PLENTY of weight!

I plan on taking measurements Friday morning before I do the Shred.
  • LaQuita72
    LaQuita72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will love to participate in the 30 day shred. Will you please share the details with me?
  • michelletr
    Options
    I will love to participate in the 30 day shred. Will you please share the details with me?

sent u a message :)
  • elaine8255
    elaine8255 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What a co-incidence...i'm doing my first day tonight. :smile:
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first 30DS. I knew I was out of shape but I had no idea how bad!! She totally kicked my butt and I still feel like I may be dying but I finished the whole 20 minute workout!! And yes, I cussed her skinny little butt the whole time!!!:laugh: I'm not going to lie and say I am looking forward to tomorrows workout but I will do it. And the next day, and the next day and the next day!!
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    Count me in, I completed day 1 of level 1...and it kicked my *kitten*. Here's my info:

Start Weight - 171.6
    Current Weight - 168.0
    Neck - 13.5
    Waist - 34.5
    Hips - 40

I'm not sure I measured correctly, but I did the best job I could.
  • Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just went out bought the DVD!! although I have no idea how much my weights are upstairs. I have one set and hope to God they aren't 10lbs or I may not be able to type tomorrow lol..... That's how long ago I used them.

Start Weight: 161
    Goal Weight: 125
    Waist: 40
    Hips: 44
    Neck: 14

I have a couple questions. When you enter the 30 day shred in your exercise log, what do you log it as?
    Also, where can I add things to my signature, like a ticker, personal info. I'm new to this site.

Thanks.
  • Cyn_125
    Cyn_125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 of level 1 yesterday and it still kicked my butt! I'm determined to keep trying though. I did notice it was a little easier than day 1 for sure. I never stick with anything so this time I am going to make sure and do it!