Hey Everyone

Options
Bsloop45
Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
Hey! I just joined fitness pal a little over a week ago. I joined after my dad told me about it over spring break. I am looking to lose about 50-60 pounds. I would love some ideas and support! I am a busy college student, that enjoys walks when I get the time!

=)

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I wish you all the best of luck with your weightloss! I have a good 80lbs+ to go! Tough work but im hoping here i can do it! x
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Hey fellow college student. I know exactly how you feel! 45 more pounds to go, but this site is amazing for encouragement. Welcome to the team!
  • nikijoe_8
    Options
    I don't know about you, but when I was in school, I very rarely brought food with me to school. It was so much easier to just buy my food there. However for weight loss it's not the best thing to do. lol I am no longer in school, but I do work and this applies to people whether they work or are in school. Make the time at night to get your lunches or dinners ready ahead of time. I found that once I started packing my lunches the night before it was much easier for me to keep track of what I was eating and it made making the healthier choice easier.

Hope this helps :)
  • precious71701
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the club...We all need encouragement from time to time....Just keep you a lot of healthy snacks...Eating is not bad...it's all about what you eat and how much...You can do it...Good Luck reaching your weight loss goal...and good luck reaching all your school and lifetime goals.....
  • bellad3
    bellad3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Denise, I just started myfitnesspal and i'm hoping to lose 150 pounds i just need the will power i lost 20pounds so far. So lets all do this together and get to our goals hope to talk to everyone......:smile: