Hey!

joyayi
joyayi Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I just joined yesterday and this is awesome.... I am not overweight but just want to live a healthier lifestyle. I have a problem of over-eating and love buffets in general ha! So I have a feeling that if I have to log each thing I consume it will help me out tremendously... When I was in highschool, I was able to eat everything on my plate and more but now being 23 my metabolism has slowed down and it is starting to catch up to me.... My weight has flucuated 10-15 pounds while I was in college and now that I have graduated I am ready to start focusing on my body. I look forward to helping eachother out as we get to our goal....

Replies

• joyayi
    Hey! I just joined yesterday and this is awesome.... I am not overweight but just want to live a healthier lifestyle. I have a problem of over-eating and love buffets in general ha! So I have a feeling that if I have to log each thing I consume it will help me out tremendously... When I was in highschool, I was able to eat everything on my plate and more but now being 23 my metabolism has slowed down and it is starting to catch up to me.... My weight has flucuated 10-15 pounds while I was in college and now that I have graduated I am ready to start focusing on my body. I look forward to helping eachother out as we get to our goal....
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! This is a GREAT site and you are definetely on the right track! I wih you the best of luck! You can totally acheive your goals!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jlmason83
    jlmason83 Posts: 4
    Hi!! I also just joined yesterday... I'm 24 and want to lose 10-15 pounds, mostly just to tone up and feel better about myself. My biggest vice is going out to eat, and drinking alcohol... I know what I should be eating, and I know how to be healthy. Hopefully writing everything down will help me stay focused. Welcome, and good luck!!
  • joyayi
    Thanks guys I appreciate the support.... Wish the best of luck to you guys!
This discussion has been closed.