Help! I lost my trunk junk!

Options
So my hubby LOVED all the junk in my trunk, but now that I'm at goal, it's gone and he brings it to my attention 20 times a minute. Is there anyway to fill my trunk back up with junk and not get fluffy all over again?

Replies

• MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Okay I was drawn to your post by the topic. It's hillarious. Squats. Maybe if you build the muscle it will be more curvey and give the impression of more, "Junk in yo trunk".:blushing:
  • aviduser
    aviduser Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, leg curls, cycling, anything to build up your butt muscles.

Lost junk is good news around here, though, so be happy!
  • clothes_of_sand
    Options
    short of implants, not that I know of. Your body loses from where it wants to lose. You can try - this is going to sound odd, but - building butt muscle. Like, not just toning, but actually trying to bulk it up a bit.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What about some strength training specifically targeted to the "trunk"? LOL Squats, etc will help build muscle in that area and "perk" it up too! Men are so funny sometimes!
  • Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Options
    SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS!x
  • LBATL
    LBATL Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Squats - brief case, courtsey, jump, etc.

Lunges

"Hiking" at a serious incline on the treadmill or out in real life somewhere.

All these tactics have helped me keep a nice, round rear while losing weight all over my body. Hopefully it can help you shape yours back up :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have tried and tried, but have no idea what you are talking about! Lost in translation.
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Haha, I love this post. My boyfriend is the same way. What they said. ^^ :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Buy jeans with flaps on the back pockets. It makes your tush look rounder and higher. :wink:
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wall sits and lunges!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Thanks everyone. i thought about building muscle. I don't know if he will like that as much though. I think I'll try it anyway.
  • velvetkist
    Options
    There are exercises you can do that will build up those muscles. One of them: lay stomach down on an exercise ball. Alternating legs, lift one leg and press upward with your foot flexed about 10 reps each. Do about 5 sets per leg. That should be a good start.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yes! This same thing happened to me! It happened when I lost a lot of weight about 5 years ago, and it was all through diet, but not exercise. So, what I finally figured out was that I had lost the muscle tone in my butt. I did a fair amount of strength training and now I run, which happens to work my glutes, and I have a little round butt again! No more pancake!
    I actually hired a trainer for a few sessions to teach me what machines and exercises would help me reach my specific goals the quickest. I'm sure your hubby wouldn't find forking over some cash for that ;)
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    You can do side bends or sit ups, but please don't lose that butt, baby got back!!!!! lol

I would say do squats :)
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Haha... Too funny.

1 - like others have said, squats!
    2 - I've heard of implants - haha...
    3 - I'm sure he'll get used to your new junk...it's just change! People don't like change at first. :) It's good change though!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have tried and tried, but have no idea what you are talking about! Lost in translation.

:O) Her boyfriend wants her butt back!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I bought the flap jeans and he likes them but still whines when he tries to grab a handful and it's not there anymore.
  • starboardzor
    Options
    Haha! This happened to me too..... But if it looked good with weight on, I'll bet anything you have a naturally nice shaped butt anyway (count yourself lucky!). And muscle toning will do wonders for it. Squats and lunges like everyone is saying.

My boyfriend says he likes mines even more now, because it's firmer and more toned.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lol! This happened to me except it was with my...boobs lol! No exercises for those babies but you can do lunges and squats!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would look up workouts Jessica Beil and J-lo do. They are in good shape with curvacious bootys!