Heart Rate Monitor Deal

Options
nehtaeh
nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
I don't know anything about the quality of the HRM or how good it is, but here's where you can get a good deal on one, http://1saleaday.com/watch/. You can probably look up the watch itself on google and research it if you want. I already have one so I'm good. Just thought I'd pass along the find for anyone who wants one.

Replies

• paulaercksn
    paulaercksn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Does it have a calorie counting feature?
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I don't know...looking quickly it might not. I don't know what a cronograph is though.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    It doesn't count calories, per a review on QVC.com, but it is only $18 +s/h.

Chronograph is a timer/stopwatch.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm really not familiar with hrm's yet, but this one didn't say it gave you the calories burned. Cheap, but I don't want it if it doesn't tell me that lol
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    It doesn't count calories, per a review on QVC.com, but it is only $18 +s/h.

Chronograph is a timer/stopwatch.

Thanks.

I didn't even think about the calories burned and most people don't want that. However, if you want more accuracy, it is easier to calculate your calories burned based on your heart rate. You can find calculators online that you can punch your info in, including hr for the workout, and it will estimate your cals burned to be more accurate than what's on mfp. Just a thought really if you are thinking about this.