New to Site

vdavenport
vdavenport Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all. I have tried many different weight loss plans like so many other people out there. A friend and I did WW which we really loved but found paying was crazy when there are so many other options. I just really hoping I can find something that I can stick with and get this weight off. My ultimate goal is 70 pounds off but I know I have to take baby steps and set small goals. So far I love this website and I'm looking forward to talking to people who have the same challanges as myself.

Replies

• vdavenport
    vdavenport Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all. I have tried many different weight loss plans like so many other people out there. A friend and I did WW which we really loved but found paying was crazy when there are so many other options. I just really hoping I can find something that I can stick with and get this weight off. My ultimate goal is 70 pounds off but I know I have to take baby steps and set small goals. So far I love this website and I'm looking forward to talking to people who have the same challanges as myself.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    I to have tried many things. LA Weightloss just about broke me and they have not a clue what they are doing. I also have about 70 lbs I would love to lose. It is soooo hard for me. I have yet to find what works for me. This site helps me more than any plan I have ever tried before. It has taken me 9 days, but I have lost 2lbs. I will take that!!! I just hope it keeps going. Good Luck!!!!
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    this is a great site for aiding in weight loss.. so much encouragement.. and it's free! i've only been doing this for a week and a half, and i'm looking forward to "checking in" tomorrow.. my total weight loss is around 7 lbs so far! i'm 5' 2" tall - and it only makes sense that i shouldn't be taking in as many calories (or more) than my 5' 11" husband!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    I had considered doing that six week body makeover thing they sell on infomercials! I found it crazy that I'd nearly been talked into buying something for over 100 dollars, not knowing if it would actually work for me, etc. So I did a search and found this site! I am totally in love with it as well!

SO, welcome to the MFP family! Good luck with your goals!
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Welcome to the site ..... good luck and you will do great!!
This discussion has been closed.