Hi Everyone!!

Options
Hi my name is Stephanie and I just started myfitnesspal yesterday. It was suggested to me by a friend and I am loving it so far.. not real sure what I am doing yet as far as my profile goes but it should not take long :) I am here for support along the way of my weight loss journey. I am also here to support others who are brave enough to share as this is difficult for me.. not sharing but losing weight.. I am very excited about it tho. I am hoping to make friends & learn new things as I go.. add me if you want to :)

Replies

• karimiller
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I've been on this site for two months now, and I absolutely love it! It's great to be connected to people who are in the same fight you are. We keep each other motivated and on track!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie
    Welcome to the site. I think it's one of the friendliest sites I have ever joined. Tomorrow is my 2-week anniversary since joining and without trying super-hard, I expect to have lost 2 lbs. Not bad, for just watching portion control and relishing the exercise.

I hope you have fun here and find lots of support to meet your goals. Finding lots of friends here has been a big help.
    Amy from Albuquerque
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a very encouraging, friendly & inspiring place to be. I've been here since November, and it really, really helps. With very few exceptions, it's a positive environment. I'll friend request you. :smile:
  • bsgrl1975
    Options
    Thank you all so much.. I'm very excited. Its only been 2 days since I've changed things for the better, but I have to say mfp is so encouraging. I can not wait to weigh in.. by the way how often do you do that? Once a week? Once a month?? Just curious..