Hi, I'm new

Options
My name is Kim and I'm here to give and receive support and encouragement. I've been battling my weight since my high school years. The pounds piled on through my pregnancies, etc. I reached an all-time high of 242 back in '04 or thereabouts. Over 3 1/2 years I lost 90 pounds. Unfortunately, in the past 3 years I've gained back almost 50 of that--20 since last summer when a knee injury stymied my workout plan. I've weathered several serious emotional challenges in the past few years, and I'm ready to reclaim my life...physically, emotionally, spiritually. I'm tired of looking back and feeling consumed with regret and am ready to press forward and seize today, with God's help! I'm looking forward to "meeting" you and hearing your story!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    hi kim,
    looks like you are all set to seriously get stuck into this, i wish you all the best and hope that you achieve all yuor goals

ruth x
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, friend me and I have some things to send you through message that might really help you on your journey!!! Don't worry not selling anything.... :flowerforyou:
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    Best of luck to you Kim, i am here if you need any encouragement! :happy:
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    Best of luck to you Kim, i am here if you need any encouragement! :happy:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    welcome to mfp you came to the right place for support I will be glad to lend you all the support I can so you are welcome to add me if you like.
  • BrittBrat33
    Options
    Hi Kim! I hope that you reach all of the goals that you set for yourself along this journey and if you would like some extra support please feel free to add me!!! I wish you nothing but the best!!! CHEERS!!!! :drinker: