joined last week

lconmom
lconmom Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Tough keeping track of every little thing you eat . . . but it does control the snacking. It also inspires me to take a walk at lunchtime each day - so I can eat more! Hahaha!

Replies

• lconmom
    lconmom Posts: 5 Member
    Tough keeping track of every little thing you eat . . . but it does control the snacking. It also inspires me to take a walk at lunchtime each day - so I can eat more! Hahaha!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Yup, it DOES keep you accountable, doesn't it?!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I here ya....haven't been so motivated to work out in a long time....haha...
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    I here ya....haven't been so motivated to work out in a long time....haha...

Me too - but I love it! Instead of seeing a cookie and going "That looks SO good! ...no, I'm on a diet", I have started to think "Well, if I go run for 10 minutes, I can have that cookie!" :laugh:

And half of the time when I get done running, I want to have a piece of fruit instead - just going out and doing something good for me seems to keep me on track!
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    I know it! Food looks soooo different to me now...and I find more and more that when I eat things that are really unhealthy or greasy my stomach rebels...so it makes it easier to eat whats good for me!
This discussion has been closed.