girl scout swap out!

Options
kellogg's fiber plus has a new flavor, chocoalate caramel coconut, and it tastes JUST like a girl scout samoa cookie! i just wanted to share my little guilt free indulgence in case anyone is looking for something to go with an afternoon cup of coffee or tea!

Replies

• kellyfultz
    kellyfultz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thank you! I will try those.
  • KhrystyneHutton
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to try some!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, baby! Good to know! :bigsmile:
  • cosgroveh
    Options
    Thank you! My favorite girl scout cookie of all time just got the boot for what you suggested!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    They're awesome! Discovered them a few weeks ago. Even my hubby eats em! Fiber Bars! Who'da thunk?
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    that sounds DELICIOUS!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up - Samoas are my favorite girl scout cookie! I haven't bought that flavor because my husband doesn't like coconut, but I'm going to get some for sure now! I've been buying the chocolate peanut butter flavored ones - I think they taste just like a nutty bar :tongue:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I got them a few weeks ago and it's so true!!! I ADORE THEM! I need to get another box, I just have to be careful when I eat them or they'll upset my stomach. Too much fiber is a bad thing sometimes, lol.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've been eating these for a few weeks now, and that is EXACTLY why I bought them! Samoas are my fave! For only 120 calories a bar, that is less than the actual cookies - I believe they are 140 calories for only 2 cookies. One bar is bigger than 2 cookies by far!

Actually I am having one in about 15 minutes as my afternoon snack :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I bought these fiber bars for the exact reason almost 3 weeks ago. Love how they taste!
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    kellogg's fiber plus has a new flavor, chocoalate caramel coconut, and it tastes JUST like a girl scout samoa cookie! i just wanted to share my little guilt free indulgence in case anyone is looking for something to go with an afternoon cup of coffee or tea!

I recently discovered those myself. I couldn't agree more! They are a little high in sugar, but far healthier than actually eating the Girl Scout cookies. Especially with the 9 grams of fiber.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'll be picking some up tomorrow! Samoas are my favorite! I once at a whole box of them in one night :sick:
  • kellyfultz
    kellyfultz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :love: you're right - they're awesome!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You are so true...they are so good....I love them!!! ( I don't love the gas it gives me):blushing:
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I will have to look out for it. I can imagine how delicious this would be! The kashi dark chocolate coconut bars are really good too but no caramel lol
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    ohhhh those are my favorite kind, i'll have to look into it!
  • maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    I really like them after they've been in the freezer for about an hour.. They end up being really crunchy