Let's post before pics...and after pics in 30 days!

Options
I would like to loose 12-15 pounds which I'm sure many will consider vanity weight but nevertheless, I'll have to loose it in the same challenging weighs. I thought that posting before pictures now and after pictures later would be a great way to meet new people, form a sort of support group amongst the myriad of users and forums, and more importantly, maintain accountability and track success. It's also a good preface for what's hopefully a new way of being (eating, exercising, and thinking) as opposed to a diet or a means of fitting a swimsuit.

Lets be completely honest with these pictures too. I'm not asking everyone to get naked but for the women, sports bras, shorts, tights, tanks, etc. are most appropriate because we all know the art of masking. Let's see that muffin top, back fat, cellulite, and cottage cheese. Don't be embarrassed either, this is why we're here. We're going to support one another and if you're up for it, friend one another so that we can see each others exercise routines and weight loss goals to encourage and pat each other on the back. For the men, you guys have it easy, just a pair of shorts, don't try to flex either, lol, remember, we're being honest.

I'm at work now but once I get home I'll go ahead and post a picture of myself. Try to snap a few shots as well so everyone can see the front, back, and sides, no sucking in ladies! Hopefully we can form some decent relationships and not just become a one time forum. Ideally I'd like for everyone to stick this one out...but hey, one step at a time right. Let's just get started....

:drinker: (...if you're going to drink, drink responsibly...Skinny Girl Cocktails!)

Replies

• emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just took a picture of myself marking 1 month yesterday... it's in my photos. I'm in. I'll post my pic next month too. :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I'll take one on the first of next month, otherwise known as friday lol
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'll think about it....
  • bmconner4
    bmconner4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im down! I too have about 12-15lbs left of baby weight! (Although shes 16 months,shhh.lol) I will take a pic tonight and post! Lets goooo!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to loose about 15 pounds, so I think I can take some before pictures. I like this idea :smile:
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am in! i will take one friday in all my GLORY!!!!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    <
    i took this one two days ago, for day one of my p90x/turbofire hybrid..will repost in 30
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm with stephen54scc ... I'll think about it.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • E2011
    E2011 Posts: 20
    Options
    ...lol, I meant to type "in the same challenging 'ways' not weighs."
  • E2011
    Options
    ...alright, help me out a bit, lol. I'm not sure what bump means. Is that MyFitness lingo for I'll pass?
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    you "Bump" the post so you can find it later....like i just did.
    i'm down...do we post in 30 days with our results??
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    ok I will have my daughter take some tonight when she gets home
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Count me in ..... I will take my pic friday:blushing:
  • E2011
    Options
    ...oh, sweet. That's good to know since you weren't the only one who 'bumped';) But yeah, I just got my husband to take my pictures and it's worst than I thought. I'm going to post the before pictures now and post the after pictures on April 29th. The good thing is that it can only get better from here...smdh (shaking my damn head). I can't believe this back fat.
  • E2011
    Options
    OMG...now I see why so many people were against taking pictures and posting them! Yuck. This back fat is so much worst on camera. I'm disgusted—and my mermaid thighs (or thigh I should say) are out of control. It's bad, and it's certainly not attractive but I hope that my honesty (which took encouragement from my husband) will help you guys to follow suit. Once I saw these pictures I just wanted to forget about that part of the post and only do after pictures buy my husband kept saying, "come on babe, you have to; everyone is there for the same reason" so eventually I just said to myself, "well, I did say I was going too...maybe they're waiting on me." Well, I hope that's the case because these pictures are embarrassing, lbs (laughing but serious—also, keep in mind that I make up acronyms all the time so don't feel old if you haven't heard them, it's likely because I just made it up, lol). Oh well, like I always say, the good thing is that it can only get better from here.

Anyway, so here are the pics:

As you can see, I've cropped my face to allow for denial. I took some pictures in a pair of skinny jeans (that are too small but the size I would like to go back too) so you could get the full intensity of my "inner tube," the second one showcases "backfat," and the two bikini bottom shots display my "mermaid thigh" and "cottage cheese." Gross.

I would really like for you guys to friend me so we can keep in touch and see where this goes over the next 30 days (I don't want to be a weirdo and friend you if you're just here for the post, lol). Maybe we can keep it going. So yeah, now that I've 'exposed' myself, I hope to see some pictures of you all...for those who haven't posted or sent me links.

2jh76f.jpg
    153xv7p.jpg
    9r7ng2.jpg
    dvqd5g.jpg
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    Options
    I'll think about it....

1oeNSI6nHAh30ys0HQ6rIQyiJPnvi81181.jpeg[img][/img]
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    Options
    I'll think about it....

1oeNSI6nHAh30ys0HQ6rIQyiJPnvi81181.jpeg[img][/img]

Alright... Not working for me... What gives
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I WILL post a picture on friday, i WILL... but i dont want too, you'll all see my fatness lol.. whaa :(