Kicking my own butt...

Options
I have just recently started an intense program. Intense relative to my previous activity level. I ran the Chicago marathon last year and one more race after that and then became the winter log on th couch. During that time I gained all my weight back from the summer. I have just started, as of last week a work out program that consists of 4 days of running outdoors (no matter the weather conditions) and 2 days of P90X. The videos consist of Cardio X and Core Synergistics. I am hoping to drop at least 30 lbs by mid June. Cutting the intake of food is probably the hardest thing I have done but showed seriously promising results. I lost approx 7 lbs in the first week of this program. I hope to meet some people on this site to help keep me motivated on those days when we all feel like taking a day off and in return I am able to help you in anyway I can. I am graduating form my PTA program this may so if you have any general questions about exercises and health I may be able to help. I was also certified through the NSCA as a personal trainer.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here!! I wish you all the success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrooklynBloom
    BrooklynBloom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been kicking my own butt as well. My regimen is not as rigorous as yours, I workout 5 times a week and have drastically cut down my caloric intake also. I wish you the best of luck!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That does sound pretty intense! Seven pounds in one week is huge. Don't cut too much as you will need all your energy doing a workout program like that I would think! Good luck reaching your goal and feel free to add me as I would love to have a trainer as a friend and I will keep track of you too!